Sheffield United Community Foundation are able to offer free places on their football and basketball camps this summer in partnership with Sheffield City Council and the Holiday Activities and Food Funding. We are able provide children between the ages of 5 and 18 years with a free place on our holiday camps and we will provide a healthy meal every day they attend too. Please note, age ranges differ between camps.
A typical day on camp consists of fun and engaging technical sessions in the morning to help your child improve their skills and help your child with developing important life skills such as communication, leadership and teamwork. After lunch, children will take part in games and competitions.
Camps are running Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 3.00pm between Monday 26th July and Friday 27th August 2021 at the following venues:
• Leisure United Westfield, Moss Way, Sheffield, S20 8FA
• Leisure United Graves, Bochum Parkway, Sheffield, S8 8JR
• Handsworth Juniors Sporting Club, Olivers Mount, Sheffield, S9 4BP
• Wisewood Sport Centre, 75 Laird Road, Sheffield, S6 4BS
• Springs Academy, Hurlfield Road, Sheffield, S12 2SF
• UMIX Centre, 17 Asline Road, Sheffield, S2 4UJ
• EIS Sheffield, 200 Coleridge Road, Sheffield, S9 5DA
We also offer a Girl’s Only Football Camp at Leisure United Westfield, Leisure United Graves, and Handsworth Juniors Sporting Club. Please note these camps are not available every day.